RoofsOnly.com offers various roofing services to residential and commercial customers in New Braunfels. When you don’t have a sturdy and properly installed roof, water, mold, wind, and other environmental factors can lead to expensive repairs. You can keep your roof intact and enhance the look with quality materials and beautiful styles.
Our team of professionals knows how important it is to keep your roof in good condition. Whether you want to update your current roof or install a new one, you can depend on us to provide diverse options that meet your budget. We can guide you during the entire roofing process and find the designs and materials that complement the style of your home.
When you are ready to discuss your next roofing project with a full-service roofing company, call RoofsOnly.com at (512) 746-7090 for a free inspection and quote. Let us provide the customized services you need for a durable roof you can enjoy for many years.
Roofing Services Offered at RoofsOnly.com in New Braunfels, TX
We can repair or replace the roof of your building, office, or home. No project is too complicated for us to handle. The type of service you need depends on various factors, including the age of your roof and the extent of any damage. Our two primary services are repair and replacement.
New Braunfels Roof Replacement
You can increase the lifespan of your roof and enjoy multiple benefits by selecting the right type of roof and roofing materials. Although commercial and residential roof replacement can be costly, you’ll save money in the long run by hiring an experienced company that does the job correctly.
A new roof can last 20 to 30 years, depending on the type of roof and the quality of the materials. A clay tile roof can last as long as 100 years.
An old roof needs replacing regardless of the maintenance and repairs you perform. Natural wear and tear, debris, weather, and other problems can make your roof deteriorate over time. Replacing your entire roof might be beneficial instead of continuing to pay for expensive spot repairs every several months or years.
It might be time to replace your roof in these circumstances:
- You want an insurance premium reduction – If you want to reduce your monthly insurance premium, consider replacing your roof. A new roof minimizes an insurance company’s risk. The adjuster might reduce your premium if you show how committed you are to keeping your roof maintained and in good condition.
- You want to improve property value – When you replace your roof, the value of your home can increase significantly. Potential buyers see the exterior of homes before going inside. They will likely consider other options if the outside appears rundown and poorly maintained. With a new roof, you add value and establish curb appeal for your property.
- Your roof allows water damage – A damaged roof allows leaking water to enter the home and cause flooding, structural damage, mold growth, and other problems. A roof replacement addresses these issues and reduces the risk of them happening again.
- The materials in your roof are deteriorating – As materials age, they start to deteriorate. Environmental factors and natural wear and tear cause holes, cracks, unstable hardware, and other damage. Replacing the roof might be more beneficial than repairing widespread damage.
New Braunfels Roof Repair
Repairing a roof requires replacing only portions of the roof with minor to moderate damage. Unresolved rust, mold, and water leaks can lead to additional damage and compromise the integrity of the entire roof. A roof repair is cost-effective if you recently installed a new roof.
A repair could be a better option than a replacement when your roof has the following:
- Hail damage – Hail can cause water to leak inside a home or office building and lead to structural damage. Leaking water negatively affects drywall and causes it to break down over time. Drywall can collapse without necessary repairs, resulting in injuries and damage to personal items.
- Leaking water – Water leaks are common indicators of damage to a roof. You might notice discoloration on your ceiling, signaling water leaking into the attic. An inspection can help locate the source of the leaking water and determine the service you need to repair the damaged area and prevent further problems.
- Rust – Gutters, air vents, and other areas of the roof can develop rust. Rust affects the entire roof because of the roofing materials’ corrosion. An adequate repair is crucial to restore the roof’s integrity and reduce the risk of another structural issue.
- Tile or shingle damage – Shingles can warp and curl away from a roof when damage occurs. Shingles might crack under the pressure of standing water or blow off during strong winds and severe storms. Dark streaks can form across the materials from algae growth. Replacing missing or damaged shingles or tiles can resolve the issue if only part of the roof is affected.
- Storm damage – Roof damage can result from rain, wind, and other poor weather conditions. Mold growth, holes, leaks, and various issues require immediate repairs to prevent health and safety risks.
Material and Design Options
At RoofsOnly.com, we offer multiple material and design options that can extend the life of your roof, protect your personal property, and provide much-needed insulation. When you come to us, our experienced roofing professionals can determine the designs and materials suited to your needs.
The quality materials you can choose from include:
- Wood shingles
- Solar tiles
- Metal roofing
- Stone-coated steel roofing
- Concrete tiles
- Clay tiles
- Asphalt shingles
- Slate shingles
You can also select from our design options, such as:
- Jerkinhead roofs
- Bonnet roofs
- Flat roofs
- Sawtooth roofs
- Skillion roofs
- Butterfly roofs
- Gabled roofs
Why Hire RoofsOnly.com?
Which roofing company to hire is a decision you should consider carefully. You have many to choose from in New Braunfels. The benefits you can enjoy when you hire RoofsOnly.com include the following:
- Free estimate – We offer a free initial estimate to discuss your roof repair or replacement project. We can advise you of a projected timeline for the service and suggest materials, designs, and styles that meet your budget.
- Dependable customer service – Customer service is of the utmost importance to us. You can contact us 24/7 to learn about our services, get an update on an ongoing project, or ask questions.
- Experience – Our experience installing and repairing roofs means you don’t have to worry about the result. We know how to complete projects correctly the first time to give our customers beautiful roofs that can withstand the harshest conditions.
Learn More About Our Roofing Services
RoofsOnly.com is a family-owned and operated full-service roofing company. We can handle any sized project using long-lasting materials that meet your budget and timeline. If you want to discuss your next roofing project in New Braunfels, TX, with us, call (512) 746-7090 today for a free estimate.