Your roofing system is arguably one of the most important parts of your home. It shields you from the elements and protects your home from the potential damage caused by harsh weather. However, due to its age, material, and location, your roof will eventually experience wear and tear that can lead to problems.
When this happens, you’ll need to decide whether to repair or replace your roof. Residential roof replacement is a big decision, and we understand that it can be daunting to handle. That’s why our experts at RoofsOnly.com are here to help.
We offer Residential Roof Replacement Services in Westlake, Texas, designed to address your specific needs and budget. We’ll work with you to find the best solution for your home. We offer a free in-home estimate so you can fully understand the scope of replacement, how much it will cost, and the timeframe for completion.
Don’t wait until your roof starts to leak or shows other signs of damage. Contact us today to schedule a free roof inspection.
Signs Your Roofing System In Westlake, Texas Needs Replacing
Many homeowners tend to overlook their roofing system until it’s too late. By then, the damage has already been done, and they’re left needing hefty repairs. Extreme weather conditions such as hail, also pose risks of roofs needing replacement. Here are some of the things you need to consider when deciding whether to repair or replace your roof in Westlake, Texas:
The Age of Your Roof
Residential roofs have a lifespan of 20 to 25 years. Depending on the roofing material used, they can even last up to 50 years. However, this lifespan can be significantly reduced if the roof isn’t properly maintained. If your roof is approaching or has already surpassed its 20-year mark, it may be time to consider a replacement. Here at RoofsOnly, we offer free roof inspections, where our team can help assess the health of your roof.
Missing or Damaged Shingles
Damaged or missing shingles are one of the most common signs that your roof needs to be replaced. Shingles can be damaged by severe weather, such as hail or high winds, and knowing Texas, we get our fair share of extreme weather conditions.
If you notice that your shingles are cracked, curling, or missing, then it’s time to give our team a call. We’ll inspect your roof and let you know whether you need a repair or replacement.
Roof sagging is caused by a structural problem, such as water damage or rot. If you notice that your roof is sagging, it’s important to have it inspected by a professional as soon as possible, as this will lead to further damage and be a safety hazard.
If you notice dark stains on your ceiling or walls, that’s a sign that your roof is leaking. Water can leak into your home through cracks in the roof, around chimneys, or even through missing shingles. It is important to have your roofing system checked for leaks as soon as you notice staining.
Roof Replacement Options In Westlake, Texas
When hiring an expert to do residential roof replacement services in Westlake Texas, choosing someone who will give you options is critical. There’s no one-size-fits-all solution when it comes to roof replacement. The type of roof you need will depend on the age of your home, the climate, and your budget.
The good thing about working with RoofsOnly.com is that we offer a variety of roofing materials and styles to choose from. Here are some of the roofing designs we offer:
- Gable Roofs: One of the most popular designs, gable roofs have two sloping sides that come together at a ridge. They’re easy to construct and offer ample space for an attic or extra storage. However, they’re not ideal for homes in areas that experience high winds or hurricanes.
- Skillion Roofs: Sheds, outbuildings, and home additions are where you’ll most likely see skillion roofs. They’re easy and cheap to construct and are a good addition to modern home designs.
- Sawtooth Roofs: Designed to look like a series of gables, sawtooth roofs combine gable and skillion roofs. They offer more protection against the elements and are ideal for homes in areas with severe weather conditions.
- Bonnet Roofs: Also known as a hipped roof, bonnet roofs are similar to gable roofs, except they have two sloping sides that come together at eaves. They’re ideal for homes in areas with high winds and offer more protection against the elements.
- Flat Roofs: Commonly installed on commercial buildings, flat roofs are gradually becoming popular in the residential market. They’re easy to maintain and have a long lifespan. The slight incline design helps with water drainage, which is ideal for homes in rainy or snowy climates.
- Jerkinhead Roofs: A gable roof with two triangular ends cut short. Unlike other roof designs, they offer more stability in strong winds. This roof style is designed to help drive snow and rainwater away from the home.
Get Your Roof Replaced By Westlake Pros!
At RoofsOnly.com, we provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our roofing services. Residential roof replacement is no different. We won’t stop until you are completely satisfied with our work.
We also have the most competitive prices for residential roof replacement services in Westlake, Texas. We believe that everyone should have access to quality roofing services, which is why we offer affordable and easy financing options.
In addition, you can get a free estimate for your next roofing project with us. From there, you’ll know the scope of work and what to expect. We’ll also provide you with a fair and upfront price so there are no surprises later on.
Feel free to use our roof replacement calculator or call us to get started today!