You must select a dependable roofing company to protect your home or business from the outside elements. At RoofsOnly.com, we know safeguarding your property from water damage, mold growth, and structural failure is essential. We can install a new roof or repair damage that can lead to costly and time-consuming services in the future. We will work within your schedule and budget to restore your roof.
Commercial and Residential Roofing Services We Offer
RoofsOnly.com offers various replacement and repair services to give our customers a long-lasting and aesthetically pleasing residential or commercial roof. Our team of roofers has the necessary experience and skills to meet your unique needs.
Before proceeding with a repair or replacement, understanding the difference between the two services is crucial. You should know when a simple repair will fix the problem and when a total roof replacement is necessary.
Roof Replacement in Leander
A roof’s lifespan depends on the type of roof and the quality of the materials used during installation. Some roofs can last up to thirty years with adequate maintenance. Other materials, such as clay tile, can remain functional and durable for up to 100 years.
Natural wear and tear and deterioration are common. Poor weather conditions, severe damage, and critter infestations can take their toll on a roof. Sometimes, a repair might not be the best solution to address the underlying issue. Installing a new roof is necessary if the damage is extensive or covers multiple parts of the structure.
The most common reasons a roof replacement might suit your needs more than a simple repair include the following:
- Reduce insurance costs – Your monthly insurance premiums can be costly. You may be able to lower them by replacing your roof. Insurance carriers often see homeowners as committed to safeguarding their homes by replacing their roofs with brand-new ones. Since it minimizes the insurance company’s risk, it can lead to reduced premiums.
- Older materials – Materials age and weaken from frequent wind, fallen branches, and other outside elements. The roof isn’t as effective at protecting the interior areas the older it gets. You should replace your roof as it nears the end of its lifespan.
- Water leaks – Cracks, ponding water, and other environmental factors can cause leaking water. Once it enters a home or office, it can cause mold growth and structural damage. A roof replacement may be necessary to resolve those issues and prevent flooding or collapse.
- Increase the value – You can increase your property value by getting a new roof. Homeowners often replace outdated or damaged roofs before placing their homes on the market. A new roof increases the value of a home.
Leander Roof Repair
You can repair minor to moderate damage without replacing your entire roof. Routine maintenance is vital to check for problem areas and address water leaks, rust, mold, and worn-out materials.
Instead of replacing your roof, a repair might achieve your desired results if you notice signs such as:
- Tile or shingle damage – You can repair missing or damaged shingles after intense storms, heavy rain, and other poor weather. Sometimes, tiles or shingles blow off in the wind. Shingles can warp from natural wear and tear or damage. Restoring your roof to a more suitable condition is possible with a repair.
- Storm damage – Storms can wreak havoc on any residential or commercial roof. There’s no way to completely protect a roof from storm damage despite the precautions you take. Holes or leaks can increase the risk of leaking water, mold growth, and rotting materials.
- Rust – Air vents, gutters, and other parts can eventually develop rust. Corrosion causes problems with the roof’s stability and durability. You must repair the rust immediately to keep the entire roof intact and prevent additional problems.
- Leaking water – Sometimes, water leaks during storms can cause significant, irreparable damage. Other times, you catch the issue before replacing your roof is the only solution left. To avoid structural damage, you can repair water leaks at the first sign, such as discoloration or stains on the ceiling.
- Hail damage – Hail can be as large as a softball and cause severe damage to roofs. It can lead to leaking water that affects drywall and eventually causes it to collapse. You should get an inspection after a hail storm to check for damage and promptly get it repaired.
Quality Materials and Designs
At RoofsOnly.com, we offer the highest quality roofing materials to protect your property and complement your style. Our roofing materials include:
- Clay tiles
- Slate shingles
- Wood shingles
- Asphalt shingles
- Metal roofing
- Solar tiles
- Concrete tiles
- Metal shingles
- Stone-coated steel roofing
You can choose from an array of designs for your roof, such as:
- Jerkinhead roofs
- Flat roofs
- Butterfly roofs
- Skillion roofs
- Bonnet roofs
- Gabled roofs
- Sawtooth roofs
Why Hire RoofsOnly.com?
Hiring a roofing company in Leander for a replacement or repair service is a significant decision. RoofsOnly.com beats the competition in multiple areas, including:
- Customer service – Our team believes in prioritizing every customer who hires us. You will receive the respect you deserve and one-on-one attention until we finish the job. Our 24/7 availability allows you to reach us when you need us the most.
- Free estimates – You shouldn’t begin a roofing project unless you know how much a roof might cost so you can prepare for the final bill. We offer a free initial estimate to help you determine what you can expect to pay for the job you need.
- Experience – Our family-owned and operated roofing company in Austin has the expertise to complete each project correctly the first time. We tailor our services to meet our customer’s needs and reach their goals.
Contact RoofsOnly.com for Your Next Roofing Project
At RoofsOnly.com, you can count on our professional, experienced roofers to explain every aspect of the service you want and maintain open communication until the end. Call us at (512) 746-7090 or complete our online contact form to get started on your residential or commercial roofing project in Leander.