Residential Roof Repair in Oconomowoc, WI
There are few things more distressing to a homeowner than to look up and see a water spot on your ceiling because you know what that means: Your roof needs to be fixed. If you do not act quickly, water will continue to seep into your home, causing more leaks and leading to additional problems like mold in your walls. But repairing your roof is also a significant undertaking, especially if you do not have the necessary equipment and experience.
The team at RoofsOnly.com is ready to tackle your roof repair project in Oconomowoc, no matter how daunting it may appear at first. Our roof repair experts have worked on hundreds of projects, and we will get your roof fixed as efficiently as possible. We have roofing solutions to fit every style and budget, and we will tailor your repair project to your individual needs. As a family-owned and operated business, our customers are our top priority, and we are always available to address any concerns or questions you have. Contact us today for a free initial estimate if you want to know more about our roof repair services.
Roof Repairs vs. Roof Replacement: What’s the Difference?
While a leaky roof or water damage can be scary, you do not necessarily have to replace your entire roof after one of these instances. Many factors determine whether or not a roof repair or replacement is the best choice for your situation, but here is a quick guide to the difference between repairing and replacing your roof:
- Roof repair – If your roof is relatively new and has only suffered damage to a small area, it is likely not necessary to fully replace it. By fixing the damaged roofing materials and repairing any underlying structures that have been affected, your roof will likely last for many more years without needing to be replaced entirely. It is still important to repair a damaged roof as quickly as possible, so the leak does not get worse and lead to more complications.
- Roof replacement – Modern roofs are generally built to last around 20-30 years, but weather and other factors can shorten that lifespan. If your roof has widespread damage or is simply reaching the end of its life, you may need to replace it entirely. A total roof replacement is a much more involved and expensive project, but it can be a worthwhile investment in the long run. A completely new roof can significantly add to your home’s value and reduce your heating and cooling bills.
Key Reasons to Repair Your Roof Right Away
If you have noticed any damage to the outside of your roof or seen water damage in your home, here are a few important reasons to contact an experienced roof repair expert right away:
- Water damage – If your roof has developed a leak, rain, snow, ice, and hail can seep in from the roof down into the lower parts of your home. As the water trickles down, it can damage your ceilings, walls, and more. Addressing water damage quickly is crucial to avoid a massive repair project.
- Mold – Another potential danger from a damaged roof is the increased chance of mold forming in your walls or other spaces around your home. If mold starts to form inside your home, you and your family could experience various harmful effects, from respiratory problems and headaches to infections and allergy attacks. Mold can be complicated to remove once it has started growing, so do not wait to repair your damaged roof.
- Increased cooling and heating costs – Utility bills are a significant expense for most households, and keeping your heating and cooling bills low is keeping your home as well insulated as possible. But if your roof is damaged, air can leak out, making it much harder to heat or cool your home effectively. In many cases, the money you will save from having lower utility bills will pay for the roof repair cost.
Our Roofing Repair Services
The team at RoofsOnly.com has experience with many different kinds of roofing repair projects, including:
- Storm damage repair
- Hail damage repair
- Metal roof repair
- Flat roof repair
- Stone-coated steel roof repair
- Shingle roof repair
- Clay roof repair
- Multi-family unit roof repair
- Commercial roof repair
Why Choose Us to Repair Your Roof?
A roof repair project is a long-term investment, so you want to be sure you choose the right team for the job. Here are a few reasons why RoofsOnly.com is your best choice for roof repair in Oconomowoc:
- Customer service – Many roof repair companies focus more on profits than customers, but that is not how we do things. We are a family-owned and operated business, and we treat our customers the same way we would a family member. That means treating customers with respect, doing the job right the first time, and keeping our services as affordable as possible.
- Our experience – As is the case with many professions, there are things you learn after repairing roofs for many years that less experienced companies just don’t know. Our team has handled roof repair projects of all shapes and sizes, and that experience helps us do a better job for your customers. No matter how challenging your project may seem, chances are we have seen something like it before and can help you find the right solution.
- Free estimates – It’s a bad idea to begin a roofing project without knowing how long it will take and what it will cost. That is why RoofsOnly.com offers free estimates for potential clients. We would be happy to take a look at your roof and give you some idea of what it would take to fix it, and you are under no obligation to work with us after receiving your estimate. We are confident that our work meets or exceeds any other roofing company in the area.
Contact an Oconomowoc Roof Repair Expert Today
The team at RoofsOnly.com is ready to get started on your project right away, so give us a call in Oconomowoc today for your free initial estimate. We look forward to working with you.